- Right Axis Deviation (RAD)
- Left posterior fascicular block (LPFB)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH)
- Deep Inverted T waves in precordial leads
- Regular P-P cycle at a rate of 95/min
- When AV Block prevents transmission of the P wave, a junctional escape focus surfaces after 1.16s. A minor note is that the first junctional beat is conducted retrogradely to tha atria.
- Only two times in this ECG Strip the sinus P wave is conducted, so this is High-grade AV block.
- Clearly the AV Conduction abnormality is Infranodal warranting a pacemaker.
READ MORE about : Conduction Blocks at the AV Node (AV Blocks)