- ST Elevation in Inferior Leads (II,III,aVF) with reciprocal ST Depression in Lateral Leads (I,aVL).
- Q waves (QS waves) in Inferior Leads.
- Left Axis Deviation (LAD) due to QS waves from Inferior MI (probably acute).
- Regular Narrow Complex Tachycardia at a rate of 150/min with retrograde P waves after every second QRS. There are two possibilities for the tachycardia:
- AV Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT) with 2:1 atrial activation
- Accelerated Junctional Rhythm with 2:1 retrograde conduction
READ MORE about : ECG Interpretation